Payment Terms & Conditions
You agree to provide Psychiatry Redefined with a valid credit card to pay for the All-Access Subscription in full ($1,800.00). A one-time payment of $1,800.00 is required in full to begin your subscription.
For inquiries related to billing information, billing updates and/or changes, please contact Fellowship Coordinator Jennifer Dimino at: email@example.com
*PLEASE NOTE: You are contractually obligated to pay for the All-Access Subscription in full regardless of whether or not you access course materials and/or content for the duration of the one year term unless you are granted a refund per the terms of our All-Access Subscription Refund Policy (below).
As with all of our educational products and subscriptions, we make every effort to ensure that prospective registrants have all the information they need to make an informed decision about the All-Access Subscription before they move forward with purchase. We encourage anyone interested in the All-Access Subscription to spend some time exploring the Psychiatry Redefined website and to watch our free introductory webinar, Introduction to Integrative Psychiatry, in order to get a feel for the Psychiatry Redefined online learning platform.
We do have a refund policy that applies to the first seven (7) days of the All-Access Subscription.
If after seven (7) days you decide that the All-Access Subscription is not a fit for you, Psychiatry Redefined will process a refund under the Terms of this Agreement less administrative fees subject to the following conditions:
Refund Deadline and Eligibility: to be eligible for a refund, you must:
- Complete and submit the Refund Request Form within seven (7) calendar days of your initial registration for the All-Access Subscription; and
- Have viewed no more than six (6) hours of online course content at the time of Refund Request Form submission. Subscribers who have viewed more than six hours of content at the time they submit a refund request will be ineligible to receive a refund.
Registrants who submit a Refund Request form within the first seven (7) days of subscription enrollment and who have not viewed more than six (6) hours of course content at the time of refund request will be given a full refund minus a $50 administrative fee.
Program Participation: Terms & Conditions
By submitting my registration for the Psychiatry Redefined All-Access Subscription, I agree that:
- I understand, acknowledge, and agree that any/all information I receive as a result of my involvement and/or participation in the Psychiatry Redefined All-Access Subscription does not authorize me to exceed or alter my scope of practice, and I agree that I will maintain compliance with my current certifications / licensures / credentials in accordance with all relevant laws and any/all relevant medical licensing entities
- I understand, acknowledge, and agree that my involvement and/or participation in the Psychiatry Redefined All-Access Subscription is neither a substitute nor a replacement for any educational, certification, and/or licensing requirements that may be applicable to me and does not independently authorize me to exceed or change the legal scope of my practice
- I understand, acknowledge, and agree that my activities within the medical, psychiatric, and health/wellness fields are subject to my qualifications, licensure, and/or certifications in accordance with relevant laws and any/all relevant medical licensing entities
- I have reported my education, professional training, experience, and professional and/or academic credentials accurately and honestly
- I understand, acknowledge, and agree that I am bound to uphold all laws, rules, and regulations pertaining to patient privacy and confidentiality that apply to me (such as HIPPA) and that I am solely responsible for adhering to these laws, rules, and regulations at all times during my involvement and/or participation in the Psychiatry Redefined All-Access Subscription.
- By submitting my registration for the Psychiatry Redefined Professional Fellowship All-Access Subscription, I acknowledge that I have read and agree to all Terms & Conditions as detailed herein.