Finally Focused for Professionals
April – June 2023
For psychiatrists, nurse practitioners, family physicians, pediatricians, naturopathic physicians, dieticians, and other health and mental health clinicians
Eligible for 4.0 CME credits / 3.0 CE credits
The Finally Focused for Professionals ADHD Intensive Training is a unique program to developed to help you learn evidence-based nutritional strategies and enhance your clinical practice. In this three-month online program, Dr. James Greenblatt will share his Functional Medicine model for ADHD treatment, first outlined in his 2017 bestseller, Finally Focused. Don’t miss this opportunity to learn how to implement this model into your clinical practice!
With bestselling author Dr. James Greenblatt as your guide, the ADHD Intensive will give you a comprehensive overview of the biochemistry that contributes to ADHD. You’ll learn about Dr. Greenblatt’s breakthrough Plus/Minus treatment plan for ADHD patients, including testing guidelines and functional medicine treatment strategies to help your patients restore attention, minimize hyperactivity, and eliminate medication side effects.
“What’s amazing about the ADHD Intensive is that in four short months, I got to learn from over 30 years of Dr. Greenblatt’s research, experience, and passion. It was a privilege to take this course, as Dr. Greenblatt is one of the foremost pioneers of integrative psychiatry in the world, who has trained scores of psychiatrists, psychologists, nurse practitioners, and even nutritionists like myself. The ADHD Intensive is jam-packed with science, information, protocols, and references to back it all up. The live group Q&A sessions brought it all down to a practical and clinical level, giving me the confidence I needed to implement the strategies. This course is a “no brainer” (pun intended!) for anyone looking to further their understanding of ADHD from an integrative standpoint. You won’t be disappointed!”
– Daniel F., MS CNS
Move beyond managing symptoms to understanding the root cause of your patients’ ADHD.
Developed for the convenience of busy professionals, the Finally Focused ADHD Intensive combines live supervision and guidance from Dr. Greenblatt, collaboration with colleagues, and online courses organized so you can learn at your own pace:
- Functional & Integrative Medicine ADHD online course (3 modules) approved for 4.0 CME credits / 3.0 CE credits
- 7 hours of exclusive presentations from the 2021 Child & Adolescent Psychiatry Redefined Symposium
- 6 hours of presentations from The New England Conference on ADHD
- 6 live group supervision discussions with Dr. Greenblatt to review topics and cases
- Special Neurofeedback for Trauma Resolution webinar
- Collaboration with colleagues in the private PR Listserv
- Self-paced study with 12-month access to all program curriculum
What You’ll Get
- A neurobiological model of ADHD that relies on discovering and treating nutritional deficiencies.
- Evidence-based Functional Medicine strategies for treating ADHD, including guidelines for testing and recommendations for supplementation and augmentation.
- Dr. Greenblatt’s 30 years of experience – with clinical pearls to guide you in integrating this model into your practice.
Intensive training — and so much more.
Functional Medicine for ADHD Online Course
4.0 AMA PRA Category 1 Credits™
3.0 Continuing Education credits
Learn how to apply proven clinical models and principles directly from the pioneering physician who has helped thousands of patients with ADHD get better.
Learn from esteemed clinicians and access exclusive presentations
Presentations from the
New England Conference on ADHD
- Strength-Based Treatment: What I Have Learned About ADHD in 67 Years – by Edward Hallowell, MD
- Nutritional Solutions for ADHD – by James Greenblatt, MD
- Genetic Testing and Personalized Medications for ADHD – by Jay Lombard, DO
- Environmental Toxins, ADHD, and Behavioral Problems – by William Shaw, PhD
Special lectures from the
Child & Adolescent Psychiatry Symposium
- The Emerging Role of B Vitamin & Micronutrient Co-Enzymes in Pediatric Depression and ADD – by Andrew Farah, MD
- A Functional Medicine Perspective on Disruptive Behavior Disorder in Children & Adolescents – by James Greenblatt, MD
- Broad Spectrum Micronutrients: Evidence & Applications for ADHD – by Amelia Villagomez, MD
- …and more!
The Finally Focused ADHD Intensive includes:
6 group discussion sessions with Dr. Greenblatt to review protocls and real cases
PR Listserv Access
Access to the private listserv for invaluable collaboration, discussion, and peer support
A 3-module online course approved for 4.0 CME credits & 3.0 CE credits
13+ Hours of Lectures
Special lectures from Psychiatry Redefined conferences
Live Group Supervisions
Join your fellow program participants for faculty presentations on each syllabus topic, case discussions, and direct mentorship from Dr. Greenblatt during live, interactive sessions on Zoom. Group sessions generally take place at 8:00 pm EST. Attendance is encouraged, but not required, and all sessions are recorded and made available for future viewing.
View the 2023 Syllabus & Recommended Reading List
Dates are subject to change. All session details and links will be provided to students upon enrollment. Program participants may submit cases in advance to be reviewed in the group sessions.
- April 4: Introduction to Functional Medicine for ADHD & Lab Testing
- April 18: Lithium
- April 25: Magnesium, Zinc & Copper
- May 2: Amino Acids, Digestion & Medications
- May 23: Dysbiosis, Probiotics & Phytochemicals
- June 27: Final Case Discussions and Open Q&A
Clinician-Led Education & Guidance
Discover a wealth of evidence-based instruction developed and led by Dr. James Greenblatt, a psychiatrist with decades of clinical experience in functional medicine and nutritional psychiatry.
James Greenblatt, MD
A pioneer in the field of integrative medicine, James M. Greenblatt, MD, has treated patients since 1988. After receiving his medical degree and completing his psychiatry residency at George Washington University, Dr. Greenblatt completed a fellowship in child and adolescent psychiatry at Johns Hopkins Medical School. Dr. Greenblatt served as the Chief Medical Officer at Walden Behavioral Care in Waltham, MA for nearly 20 years, and is an Assistant Clinical Professor of Psychiatry at Tufts University School of Medicine and Dartmouth College Geisel School of Medicine.
An acknowledged integrative medicine expert, educator, and author, Dr. Greenblatt has lectured internationally on the scientific evidence for nutritional interventions in psychiatry and mental illness. Through three decades of practice and research, Dr. Greenblatt is a leading contributor to helping physicians and patients understand the role of personalized medicine for mental illness.
He is the author of eight books, including the best-seller, Finally Focused: The Breakthrough Natural Treatment Plan for ADHD. His updated edition of Answers to Anorexia was released in October 2021 and his newest book, Functional & Integrative Medicine for Antidepressant Withdrawal is available now.
Dr. Greenblatt is the founder of Psychiatry Redefined, an educational platform dedicated to the personalized, evidence-based treatment of mental health. Psychiatry Redefined offers continuing online education, CME-approved courses, webinars, and a professional Fellowship in functional and integrative medicine for mental illness. To learn more, please visit www.JamesGreenblattMD.com.
Enrollment is now open — join us this April!
This Intensive runs April – June 2023. Questions about the program? Please refer to our FAQs page or email firstname.lastname@example.org.