Payment Terms & Conditions
- You agree to provide Psychiatry Redefined with a valid credit or debit card to pay for the Professional Fellowship in full
- Registrants have three options for payment:
- A one-time, ‘up front’ payment in the amount of $4,500
- Two (2) installments of $2,500, billed at a four (4) month interval
- Twelve (12) installments of $450, billed monthly◊
- If you choose to pay in installments (two (2) separate payments of $2,500) your credit/debit card information will be stored securely and your credit card will be billed 4 months after the date of your initial registration for a total of two (2) payments. You agree to keep your credit card information active and up-to-date, and to notify us immediately should you need to update your information or register a new card prior to the second installment billing date.
- If you choose to pay in monthly installments◊ (twelve (12) separate payments of $450) your credit/debit card information will be stored securely and your credit card will be billed each month (on a thirty (30) day interval) after the date of your initial registration for a total of twelve (12) payments. You agree to keep your credit card information active and up-to-date, and to notify us immediately should you need to update your information or register a new card prior to any subsequent installment billing date
- If you choose to pay in installments and your second or any subsequent payment is declined, you will be notified by Psychiatry Redefined administrative personnel. Upon three (3) additional unsuccessful payment attempts, your account status will be deemed “past due” and you will lose access to all course materials and program sessions until the final installment is processed in full.
For inquiries related to billing information update and changes, please contact Fellowship Coordinator Jennifer Dimino at: email@example.com
Once all outstanding payments are processed successfully your account status will be returned to “active” and program access will be restored.
***PLEASE NOTE: Whether you elect to pay for the Fellowship up front or in separate installments you are contractually obligated to pay for the program in full regardless of whether or not you complete the program in its entirety, unless you are granted a refund per the terms of our refund policy (below).
◊ To access the twelve (12) monthly installments payment option, please use the following link to register: https://www.courses.psychiatryredefined.org/enroll/658633?price_id=719036
We acknowledge that Psychiatry Redefined’s Professional Fellowship is a notable investment in both time and resources, and that the decision to enroll is not one to be taken lightly!
If you are considering the Professional Fellowship but are unsure as to whether the program matches your needs and goals, please schedule a complimentary phone consultation with Dr. Greenblatt by submitting an inquiry to Fellowship Coordinator Jennifer Dimino at firstname.lastname@example.org.
We do offer a money-back satisfaction guarantee. If after fourteen (14) days you decide that the program is not a fit for you, Psychiatry Redefined will process a refund under the Terms of this Agreement less administrative fees subject to the following conditions:
- Refund Deadline: to be eligible for a refund, you must complete and submit the Refund Request Form within fourteen (14) calendar days of your initial enrollment in the program.
- Registrants who complete and submit a Refund Request form within the first fourteen (14) days of enrollment will be given a full refund minus a $50 administrative fee.
Psychiatry Redefined does not offer refunds on Fellowship program fees after the refund deadline. That said, life happens! and we do understand that some registrants may need to pause their participation in the program due to circumstances beyond their control.
- Program Flexibility: The Psychiatry Redefined fellowship is a self-paced program with no firm deadlines on coursework. Combined with 24-7 online access from virtually any location, the program gives Fellows the opportunity to speed up, slow down, pause, or resume study at their own discretion.
Remember: once enrolled, you have full access to course materials for one (1) year…giving you plenty of flexibility to work around any “life happens” moments.
- Force majeure (i.e. “What if I have to drop out of the program halfway through due to unexpected major life events”?)
We take pride in being able to provide each Fellow with a highly personalized learning experience, and are happy to work with Fellows to help ensure their successful journeys through the program.
If unexpected life events make it necessary for you to hit ‘pause’ on your Fellowship training, let us know, and we’ll work with you to accommodate your needs in accordance with program Terms & Conditions.
By submitting my registration for the Psychiatry Redefined Professional Fellowship, I agree that:
- I understand, acknowledge, and agree that the education I receive as a result of my participation in the Psychiatry Redefined Professional Fellowship does not authorize me to exceed or alter my scope of practice, and I agree that I will maintain compliance with my current certifications / licensures / credentials in accordance with all relevant laws and any/all relevant medical licensing entities
- I understand, acknowledge, and agree that my participation in the Psychiatry Redefined Professional Fellowship is neither a substitute nor a replacement for any educational, certification, and/or licensing requirements that may be applicable to me and does not independently authorize me to exceed or change the legal scope of my practice
- I understand, acknowledge, and agree that my activities within the medical, psychiatric, and health/wellness fields are subject to my qualifications, licensure, and/or certifications in accordance with relevant laws and any/all relevant medical licensing entities
- I have reported my education, professional training, experience, and professional and/or academic credentials accurately and honestly
- I understand, acknowledge, and agree that I am bound to uphold all laws, rules, and regulations pertaining to patient privacy and confidentiality that apply to me (such as HIPPA) and that I am solely responsible for adhering to these laws, rules, and regulations at all times during my participation in the Psychiatry Redefined Professional Fellowship.
- If I choose to present clinical cases for discussion during my participation in the Psychiatry Redefined Fellowship and/or thereafter via the Psychiatry Redefined Fellowship Listserv, I understand, acknowledge and agree that I am solely responsible for taking all necessary measures to ensure my compliance with all laws, rules, and regulations pertaining to patient privacy and confidentiality.
- By submitting my registration for the Psychiatry Redefined Professional Fellowship, I acknowledge that I have read and agree to all Terms & Conditions as detailed herein.