Payment Terms & Conditions
You agree to provide Psychiatry Redefined with a valid credit/debit card to pay for the full price of the Fellowship Program, pending your payment preference.
- A one-time, upfront payment of $6,000
- Three (3) installments of $2,100/month*, billed for the first three months beginning upon enrollment
- Twelve (12) installments of $575/month*, billed monthly in the first 12-months beginning upon enrollment
*Please note: A general enrollment discount is given to those wishing to pay the one-time enrollment fee. Total amounts for monthly payment plans equate to slightly greater total prices than the one-time program price of $6,000. For those enrolling using the early bird discount for a monthly plan, the discount will be spread across all monthly payments.
Whether you elect to pay for the Fellowship up front or in separate installments you are contractually obligated to pay for the program in full regardless of whether or not you complete the program in its entirety, unless you are granted a refund per the terms of our Refund Policy (below).
If you choose to pay in 3-month or 12-month installments, the following applies:
- All monthly payments will be billed within the first 3 months or 12 months of your Fellowship, beginning with the date of initial enrollment.
- Your credit/debit card information will be stored securely and your credit card will be billed each month (on a thirty  day interval) upon the date of your initial enrollment for a total of three (3) or twelve (12) payments, depending on your plan.
- You agree to keep your credit card information active and up-to-date, and to notify us immediately should you need to update your information or register a new card prior to any subsequent installment billing date
- If any subsequent monthly payment is declined after the first monthly payment, you will be notified by Psychiatry Redefined administrative personnel.
- Upon two (2) additional unsuccessful payment attempts and/or we do not receive any reply from you within one (1) week of notifying you of the failed payment attempt, your account status will be deemed “past due” and you will lose access to all courses, course materials, and program sessions until the full balance of the outstanding payment is successfully processed in full. Once all outstanding payments are processed your account status will be returned to “active” and program access will be restored.
For inquiries related to billing information update and changes, please contact Heather Getz at firstname.lastname@example.org.