This online program was approved for 7.0 CE credits by Commonwealth Educational Seminars for psychologists, counselors, therapists, social workers, and nurses. CE credits were only available to registrants who attended the live event. Learn more about CE accreditation here.
Instructions to obtain and download your Certificate of Attendance:
- To begin, click here to visit the Commonwealth Educational Seminars website.
- Here you will find a list of online training programs organized by date. Please scroll down to find the listing for our Symposium, and click on “March 20-21, 2021: Binge-Eating Disorder and Food Addiction: A Functional and Integrative Model for Recovery. Presented by James Greenblatt, M.D. Online.“
- You will be redirected to the CES Online Log-In Page where you will need to complete the provided form. (This is not a test, rather one question to confirm your attendance.)
- Complete the form with the requested information. Include the email address to where you would like your certificate sent. (The email address you provide does not need to match the email used for your Symposium registration.)
- In the last field requesting the “ID number,” be sure to use ID #: 10438
- Click on “Start Test,” which will lead to one (1) true/false question for you to answer: “I have completed the requirements of this program.”
- Once submitted, you will be able to download and print your certificate of attendance. In addition, your certificate will be sent to the email address you provided. This certificate will arrive from: firstname.lastname@example.org. Tip: Be sure to check your spam/junk folder to ensure you don’t miss it!