There are a number of online symposiums available for sponsorship in 2022. Each symposium will focus on a unique facet of functional medicine and integrative psychiatry. Our target audience for these events is primarily integrative and functional medicine physicians, naturopathic physicians, psychiatrists, nurse practitioners, psychologists, and other healthcare and mental health professionals. Symposium speakers are international experts, researchers, and clinicians in their respective areas pertinent to each event.
Upcoming 2022 events are still being finalized and more details will be released shortly. Below is an overview of 2021 events that were available for sponsorship.
Scroll to learn more about sponsorship, benefits and upcoming symposiums.
Included in Your Sponsorship
- List of consenting symposium attendees (name and email)
- Dedicated sponsor page for each sponsored event (featuring company overview, logo, staff contact info, sponsor promotions and/or giveaways, and lead collection form)
- Two (2) staff symposium passes per sponsored symposium, which include access to live presentations. Presentations to take place via Zoom.
- Live event chat service, such as Slack, for direct communication with symposium attendees
- Branded slides with sponsor logos presented during breaks and speaker transitions
- Access to the event dashboard featuring all presentation slides and supplemental resources
Overview of 2021 Symposiums for Sponsorship
2022 events still being finalized; details to be released shortly. Symposium sponsorships can be purchased individually or jointly. A discounted sponsorship rate will be applied to those wishing to sponsor all 2022 symposiums. To provide maximum exposure, only 4-6 sponsors will be pre-selected and permitted for each event.